A WORD ON …What tiles for a living room or a dining room?
In the dining room or living room, choosing tile meets a double requirement: to bring an aesthetic touch in harmony with the style of decoration of the room and the resistance to the intense passage. Here is all you need to know to choose the right tile in your living
The materials to be preferred for the tiled floor of the living room:
– Porcelain stoneware (mixture of clay and vitrified silica): it is a very resistant material, both to wear and stain, and easy maintenance.
– Enameled sandstone: covered with a thin layer of enamel, the material is resistant and not porous.
– Natural stone: this noble material, solid and durable, offers an authentic character both in a living room and a stay but it is difficult to maintain. The natural stone is porous and therefore very sensitive to stains.
– The reconstituted stone: it reproduces all the nuances of the natural stone. Known as unbreakable and factory-treated against stains, it is easy to maintain.
– Granite: it is also endowed with a very strong resistance. Non-porous, it does not fear water or stains.
– Marble: if it is a bit cold for a stay or a living room, it offers many finishes (raw, polished, aged, etc.). Marble is a fragile material that requires regular maintenance.
– Terracotta: it is a soft material, which must be treated to resist shocks. The terracotta is most often used for the renovation of a living room or living room, in an old house
You can get this high quality material with Confomad Services. We go the extra mile to facilitate your purchases of construction materials and other types of product abroad without the need to travel. We can provide any construction material you need. Just name it.